Word count for the day: 5625
Total word count: 5625
Total Words to Write to be on track: 1667
Last night was quite exciting! I love the concept of Hallonanoween, beginning NaNoWriMo EXACTLY (Yes, Paul) at midnight on November 1st. I like timings that have special meanings. However… I didn’t go. It was a little bit too far and a little bit too late and I fell asleep. 😦 Next year!
To recap: My novel: Check back with me on this one in a few days… I may have changed my mind and novel entirely!
My goals: Win NaNoWriMo 2014 by writing 50k of the aforementioned novel, Lose 5 lbs
Means to Accomplish Said Goal:
My nano plan…
– No reading and reviewing Indie books until December (only reading for pleasure)!
– No working on other writing projects other than blog updates!
– November blogging to only be about NaNo and pre-written reviews!
– Write every day!
– Clear my social calendar for more writing time!
– Get up earlier so I can write for an hour every day before work!
-Be excited and stay motivated!