Thank you, K. J. Farnham, for nominating me for this awesome award! Here’s a little about Ms. Farnham:
“I was born and raised in West Allis, Wisconsin, home of the Wisconsin State Fair and the Pettit National Ice Center. In 1999, I graduated from UW-Milwaukee with a bachelor’s degree in elementary education. I went on to earn a master’s degree in curriculum and instruction while teaching full time. After teaching first grade and third grade for six years each, I am proud to say that I had the privilege of helping hundreds of children learn to read and write.
In 2011, my family of four relocated from Milwaukee to western Wisconsin. (We are now a family of five!) While I was sad to leave teaching, I was ready for a change and excited to explore my love for writing. I got caught up for two years writing and editing for various clients while the book that I’d started back in 2009 went untouched. I finally made it my New Year’s Resolution for 2014 to finish Click Date Repeat, and it was published on August 21, 2014 (my wedding anniversary).
Things I enjoy: travel (especially road trips), running, biking, nature walks, beach outings, coffee and tea.
Things I love: watching my children participate in various activities, reading, writing, Body Pump at the YMCA, The Walking Dead, peanut butter and coconut milk.”
For more about K.J. Farnham, visit her blog here.
Information about the award:
The Versatile Blogger Award is given in recognition for the great commitment, diverse talents and generosity shown by bloggers here in our community. There is so much creativity on display that it is difficult to reduce a list to only a few, but for those nominated, it is hoped that it will motivate them as well as celebrate their work to date.
Here are the rules:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate up to fifteen blogs
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know
Seven facts about me:
- I’m currently working on a series entitled “For the Love of Donuts”
- I absolutely love organization
- I severely broke my pinkie finger and it will never be straight again
- I like to eat tomatoes raw
- I read really fast
- I usually skim over sex scenes when I’m reading
- I like to geocache
And now for the bloggers I have chosen to nominate:
1. Sheri J. Kennedy – sherijkennedyriverside.wordpress.com
2. Ana is the Bookworm – anaisthebookworm.wordpress.com
3. Author Lee French – authorleefrench.com
4. Verbosity Book Reviews – verbositybookreviews.wordpress.com