Healthy No-Bake Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies
Ingredients (3314 calories total)
• 1 cup peanut butter (1680)
• 6 tablespoons cocoa powder (72)
• 1/2 cup of coconut oil (940)
• 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey (258)
• 2 teaspoons vanilla (24)
• 2 cups Gluten-free quick oats or 1 cup steel cut oats (339 for oats and 340 for steel cut)
1. Combine peanut butter, cocoa powder, and coconut oil in a sauce pan
2. Heat over low heat until oil is melted
3. Remove from heat and add honey or syrup
4. Stir in vanilla
5. Add oatmeal and combine well
6. drop by the spoonful onto parchment paper
7. Let cool until they set up
8. Store in a lidded container in a cool place
1 cup creme soda
2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
1/3 cup vanilla vodka
2/3 cup butterscotch schnapps
Colored large crystal sugar, for garnish, if desired
• Pour soda in a medium saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin. Allow to soak for a minute or two.
• Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until the gelatin is dissolved (about 5 minutes). Remove from heat.
• Stir in the vodka and schnapps.
• Pour into standard loaf pan (non-reactive metal or glass, approx. 9 x 5). Refrigerate until fully set (about 3 hours).
• To serve, cut into desired shapes.
Immediately before serving, dip in colored crystal sugar, for garnish, if desired.