Found this gem in my facebook feed today:
I have not tried all of them and some made my raise my eyebrows in disbelief….
I take issue with a few, such as:
4. Use a sharp knife (CAREFULLY) to pit an avocado.
If the avocado is not ripe enough this will not work (SAFELY) because the pit will cling desperately to the meat of the avocado, making it near impossible to separate the two parts.
5. Slice avocadoes right in the skin to make neat cubes.
If the avocado is too ripe then when you swipe with the spoon to dig out the cubes, they will mush together.
9. Hold cherry tomatoes between two plastic lids to slice them all at once.
These tomatoes looked fairly smooshed to me.
13. Coat your cheese grater with nonstick spray for delightfully clean, easy shredding.
You ever try cleaning a pan that was coated in butter? It’s super greasy! Hot water and plenty of soap sometimes works to get out the grease.
19. Pit cherries with a paper clip.
Is this sanitary?