Or will I?
What are your excuses for not making time to write/winning?
Here’s my list:
- I have two jobs and one is in retail so I’m working 50-60 hours/week
- I lose a lot of time driving because Seattle area traffic = black hole of time suck
- I have 4 major events in November (Belles of the Ball, a Tuesday all day sales event, Oddmall one weekend, and Bard & Starlett)
Here’s why I WILL win:
- I’m extremely stubborn
- I like a challenge
- I have a schedule for my For the Love of Donuts series
- I like to write
- I actually have an outline for my NaNo novel
And finally, why I love NaNoWriMo:
- I’m writing
- I get to meet other writers
- Write-ins are hecka awesome!
- Novel bragging rights
- I’m being highly productive
- It helps me finish/start/work on my writing
- I go to new places
Not to forget a list about my upcoming NaNo manuscript:
- It’s a young adult novel
- It’s the third book in the For the Love of Donut books
- Nichole and Vanessa are in it
- There will be donuts
- There will be themes of friendship
- It will be set in Sarasota
- I’m super excited to write it!
I have modified my expectation of nano to meet my long term goals. I will meet my nano goal, I always do. LOL. Butt in chair goes along way…
LikeLiked by 1 person