Goals list of 2018:
- Finish one novel writing project – I stopped writing this year and haven’t finished any other writing-related projects.
- Plan and execute my children’s picture book I’ve put on hold for years – Again, haven’t worked on any writing-related projects
- Submit to the PNWA contest – I did and I won second place in the short story contest!
- Send Flora’s Last Chance for Magic to 20 publishers/agents/editors – I didn’t do this, but I did send it to one agent I know
- Create Rachel’s guide to donuts in and around Seattle – haha not
- Handspring to Ayesha – I can do this with a spot
- Create a demo reel – never got around to this
- Learn a breakdance party move – I still want to do this!
- Level up inversions at Divine – I never went consistently enough for this to happen
Describe yourself in 3 words: Driven, Efficient, Restless
Describe what you want more of in 3 words: Calm, Accomplished, Considerate
Theme for 2019: Minimize
- Nail the Divine intermediate inversions combo
- Learn hand balancing moves (specifically a hand stand)
- Take more acro yoga classes
- Learn to make fluffy gluten free bread
- Finish my scrapbook
- Finish my health book through 2018
- Management/Kanban training
- Learn massage techniques
- Dog sit/walk a corgi
- Goat/cat yoga
- Volunteer at Thrill the World and perform for the 5th year!
- Learn Turkish (get through the 12 modules on my Rosetta Stone app)
- Corgi Con
- Pole expo
- Blind Café
- Herb Farm or a Michelin-starred restaurant