2015 Reading Challenge Blog Post
2016 Reading Challenge Blog Post
2017 Reading Challenge Blog Post
2018 Reading Challenge Blog Post
I spent $38.35 on kindle books this year
My favorite books I read this year:
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy by Stanley, Thomas J.
- Playing with FIRE (Financial Independence Retire Early): How Far Would You Go for Financial Freedom? by Rieckens, Scott
- Final Girls by Sager, Riley
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich: No Guilt. No Excuses. No BS. Just a 6-Week Program That Works by Sethi, Ramit
- The Last Time I Lied by Sager, Riley
- Lock Every Door by Sager, Riley
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Cain, Susan
- Your Money or Your Life by Robin, Vicki
- Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2019 (The Unofficial Guides) by Kubersky, Seth
- Maid: Hard Work, Low Pay, and a Mother’s Will to Survive by Land, Stephanie
- I Miss You When I Blink: Essays by Philpott, Mary Laura
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Gilbert, Elizabeth
- Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most by Stone, Douglas
- Nineteen Minutes by Picoult, Jodi
- Where There’s Smoke by Picoult, Jodi
- A Spark of Light by Picoult, Jodi
- Red Glove (Curse Workers, #2) by Black, Holly
- She’s Come Undone by Lamb, Wally
- When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing by Pink, Daniel H.
- Fluent Forever: How to Learn Any Language Fast and Never Forget It by Wyner, Gabriel
- You’re Never Weird on the Internet by Day, Felicia
- Zero Waste Home: The Ultimate Guide to Simplifying Your Life by Reducing Your Waste by Johnson, Bea
- Frat Girl by Roache, Kiley
- All We Ever Wanted by Giffin, Emily
- The Story of Stuff: How Our Obsession with Stuff is Trashing the Planet, Our Communities, and our Health—and a Vision for Change by Leonard, Annie
- The Little Book of Hygge: The Danish Way to Live Well by Meik Wiking
- Educated by Westover, Tara
My favorite Indie books that I read this year:
- Prose Before Bros (Green Valley Library, #3) by Yardley, Cathy
- The Gospel According to St Rage by Eisenbrey, Karen
- Snow in Vietnam: A Novel by Le, Amy M.
- Santiago’s In Trouble by Bastedo, Victoria
- Ship of Fools (Fandom Hearts, #6) by Yardley, Cathy
- Kate Jones Thriller Books by Berkom, D.V.
- Love Songs, Detours, Et Cetera (Senior Year Sweethearts Book 1) by Huchton, Starla
- Spin by Farnham, K.J.
- The Triskaidek (Volume 1) by Sprig, Basil
- The Pirate’s Booty by Darroch, D.M.
- The Devil You Know by Huchton, S.A.
- Riches to Rags by Bond, Casey L.
- Playing Doctor (Fandom Hearts, #5) by Yardley, Cathy
Out of the 67 books that I read:
25 Indie Books
28 Nonfiction Books
The books I read this year:
I think I will make my challenge for next year the average books pledged for 2019: 64 books.